Jimmy Heinbaugh, Esq.Chief Marketing Officer
- Specialized Tax Consulting
- Tax Controversy
- R&D Tax Credit
- Compliance & Quality Control
- Tax Strategy
- BS, University of Texas at Austin
- Juris Doctor, University of Denver
- Member of Texas and Colorado State Bar Associations
James “Jimmy” Heinbaugh is an attorney licensed in both Texas and Colorado. He has worked in R&D credit analysis and tax controversy consulting since 2014.
Mr. Heinbaugh grew up in New Braunfels before attending the University of Texas and serving in the US Air Force. Mr. Heinbaugh earned his law degree from the University of Denver with a Certificate in Corporate and Commercial Law.
Jimmy lives in Canyon Lake with his wife and kids. You can find him cruising his golf cart at the lake or trying to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu a few nights a week.